Sunset Sunset

Don't forget to credit Brad Breeck in the Newground 'Credits & Info' panel ! Made Me Realize is a wonderful song, and it fit the tune of this short film well.

My Little Pony: Cupcakes My Little Pony: Cupcakes

About the music...

I saw this on YouTube to different music, and I felt something was missing. The soundtrack here was correct, but it was lacking. Next time, you should use mroe powerful music. This IS a torture film. All I really have to say on the matter, I'm sure you'll learn better rigging in the future.

[s]Party:View Ritual [s]Party:View Ritual

GURPS

God, you get points for GURPS alone. The fact the Game Master was able to pull out a video must have been pretty awesome.

NightmareCity:Catastrophe NightmareCity:Catastrophe

Where did you go?

I was just wondering... if you could make another one? You had... so much potential. Just... Just hoping. Thank you. -ChemIisan

[2006] REBOOT [2006] REBOOT

You definitely set a mood.

I swear, I got shivers up my spine after the reboot. Keep this work flowing, for the simple story sets up a mood that is hard to get in just a few minutes. I already feel attached to the main character.

Tricky Lightbulb Tricky Lightbulb

You've coined a new style.

This is a style that I don't think will ever exist nor has existed. Congrats.

Last Meower Last Meower

Almost shed a tear...

Beautiful. No other way to describe this.

Halt You Hoarders! Halt You Hoarders!

Just- Amazing. Box up this work for years to come.

This is the kind of stuff I wish I could put on my wall. I love how the song fit perfectly. Did you think of this when you listened to the song, or was that decided later?

Super Smash Super Smash

Reimagined...

You did an amazing job of keeping in with the music, and the new twist is great. My favorite part is the very end where Mario throws peach at a column. Sequel, perchance?

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

The beatles-

The credits were the best part, and the 3rd part is awaited. THANKS EXPLOSM.