[DJP] Space Indians [DJP] Space Indians

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left- what do you mean this isn't a game, Thompson? This is music, you say? How outrageous! I came here for games, and play I shall! (Proceeds to listen to tune)

(WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin (WF1) F-777- Phantom (Fin

I always find myself returning to this song... damn you.

wyldfyre1 responds:

Your more then welcome to keep returning

Dangerous Grounds Dangerous Grounds

Similar to Moving Dark?

You already had me hooked...

The storm was a good touch. This song doesn't particularly loop well, but I found that the bells made up for any qualms I had during the song.

lanky21 responds:

Heya Chem! Thanks for the review! Now that I know your weakness to bells, nothing can stand in my way now....

OddDanceRandomWOOHOO OddDanceRandomWOOHOO

You probably loved this song.

I see a lot of potential for improving this song. For instance, after the 2nd beat you probably could have a staircase effect to lead to the next part. The drums were a bit sudden, so you could staircase into them or fade each piece in. Maybe try tpo fix these and reupload?

Repost responds:

I never bothered with this one; it was just a random idea that I tried to implement some ideas on. I'll give your ideas a try, when I'm extremely piss bored or something.

Monsters (sample) Monsters (sample)

This is juat Plain Amazing.

That's right. Plain Amazing. The only disappointing part is THE WHOLE END IS NOT ON NG. For that you get a 9... out of 10.

XTREEMMAK responds:

lol
Yeah that's understandable :) If it's any consultation, the full thing is here:
http://keyjaycompound.com/article.php ?artnu=131

Crystal Grotto Crystal Grotto

Its hard for me to give you a bad review

That is, if you keep being so good. I could make a musical track to listen to forever.

lanky21 responds:

Maybe I should make a song that is just one note, over and over again for 6 minutes. That way you can give me a bad review without feeling so guilty about it.

Thanks for all the great comments Chem, you are a prince and a scholar.

After Darkness, Light After Darkness, Light

This one reminds me of doctor who....

Wow, I haven't checked in a while. Looking good Dennis! There are few accidents, like at 1:48 you see a skip, but nothing major.

lanky21 responds:

Yeah....I heard those as well. I kept promising myself I'd fix those up before I posted, but I always forgot till I decided to hell with it and posted it anyways.

Thanks for the positive review, and now, with the power vested in me by the non-existent state of Arizmexitah, I dub thee Duke of the Iron Territories! Let it be written, amen.

Autumn Odyssey Autumn Odyssey

Less of a review than a question

CAn you actually perform this?

CardboardowI responds:

I COULD, however, I am a much better composer than a pianist so it would take some practice.

If you are asking if anyone could play this, yes you could, it would be a little difficult at times, but nothing impossible and it would probably actually not be too hard for a skilled performer.

Thanks for the ten!

Boss Loop 1 Boss Loop 1

I don't think enough people appreciate loops.

I think that people make loops and people expect them to be full songs. I think the only problem with this song would be making a boss that fit well with this song worked into the storyline.

He's a Pirate (yarr) (dj JPA) He's a Pirate (yarr) (dj JPA)

Sorry about the trolls below me....

I love this song and always love remixes or redos. You did a great job and had a high quality microphone to record this song.

djJPA responds: